The best kept secret is appreciating the finer details — because a simple, flavourful sauce could be the secret behind any delightful meal. At Lee Kum Kee, we never compromise on quality from farm to fork, to bring out the best in your cooking, and help you serve up a sumptuous meal every time.
Stringent Quality Management
From Farm to Fork
As the preferred sauce of Michelin-starred chefs and home cooks around the globe, only the very best of the best ingredients are accepted. While sauces are an essential part of a dish, we are very serious about providing you with perfect sauces. We guarantee this through our dedicated quality controllers working alongside our farmers at every stage of the process. When your customers count on you to offer them the very best, rest assured your recipes are in great hands with Lee Kum Kee..
This is the Lee Kum Kee Zero Tolerance Quality Philosophy: 100-1=0. You can always count on us for quality.
Lee Kum Kee (Malaysia) Foods Sdn. Bhd. is totally committed towards:-
1. Meeting customers’ requirement and satisfaction, including mutually agreed customer requirements which related to food safety and quality.
2. Consistently reviewing Integrated Quality and Food Safety Management System to ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and HACCP Standard, meeting the quality and food safety objective set and complying statutory and regulatory requirement.
3. Ensure employees have the competence (knowledge and skills) to carry out task related to food safety and quality through continuous guidance and training.
4. Continual improvement of the Integrated Food Safety and Quality Management System through effective communication within the company as well as suppliers, contractors, customers and consumers.
Lee Kum Kee (Malaysia) Foods Sdn Bhd is totally committed towards:-
1. Meeting customers’ requirement by producing and delivering Halal and Safe products.
2. Consistently reviewing our Halal Assurance System (HAS) to ensure compliance to Manual Prosedur Pensijilan Halal Malaysia (MPPHM), Malaysian Halal Management System (MHMS), MS 1500 and Halal Certification Requirement HAS 23000.
3. Continuous guidance and staff training.
1. No complaint on chemical contamination related to food safety.
2. Zero justified complaint on foodborne pathogen contamination.
3. No complaint on physical contamination related to food safety.